Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, April 01, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits, and welcome to April, appropriately! This is traditionally one of my favorite days because it's usually chock full of Silly Sites, but of course because of the last adjectival year that's been cut way back. Here's a good list of some of the corporate-led spoofs this year. More importantly, despite being dog-tired from working until almost 11 PM last night then being woken by the cat at 4:30 this morning, I managed to get through my workday (albeit with 2.5 hours of official "paid time off" to rest), watch the Yankees lose while my laptop's OS was upgrading, do my Woolite wash, and even catch up on finances and pay the bills, so I consider today to have been more than successful. That's not even mentioning it's Freedom Day for me and Robin, 14 days after our second COVID vaccine shot. We dared celebrate by going downstairs to retrieve packages and mail without masks! I can't wait to shop at normal hours again.

0 comments: