Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

At least I got a decent night's sleep, but I'm still on the clock monitoring what we call the "SOS mailbox" to help finalize firm reports due today. The end of March is a huge deadline so it's all hands (well, ten hands, five women) on deck to help as needed. It feels later than it is, but I'm hoping to be able to stay on until 10 PM, despite some physical aches and pains, mostly acid reflux that came out of nowhere. Robin and I have both been coughing a lot as well, and he's sneezed repeatedly, so perhaps this is all due to allergens, in which case I pray the rain washes some of that away so we can see the beautiful fashions of nature to come (after the weather dries out and warms up again, that is).

0 comments: