Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, June 29, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

Exercised again, not as much as yesterday but I'm hoping to make it a daily thing if I haven't overdone it. Made some medically-related calls and found out an appointment I had this week had been cancelled so another round of medical calls will follow tomorrow; I only have so much energy for these things during a staycation week. Made grits this morning (well, instant polenta, or "mamaliga" as Mom calls it) and have enough for another breakfast now. Sugar container arrived, so now I have storage for flour, sugar (actually Stevia), and cornmeal and am well positioned to progress to wherever the next stage of my cooking takes me. Now I have to get on with my art lessons. Can I start with putting googly eyes on metal albums?

0 comments: