Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 29, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

So I went to take my car in for its quarterly oil change this morning, only to find the auto shop I've frequented since I first took possession of the car 15 years ago has closed. Going to have to go elsewhere, and of course it's thrown off my timing as everything now moves back a month except for the annual inspection. Car's running okay for the moment, though, so it's off to Mom's tomorrow, which means I did lots of ironing today whilst getting through at least two "Arrowverse" shows so I'm all caught up with Supergirl and Flash, with only one episode of Batwoman left to watch. We won't talk about the SEVENTEEN episodes of Black Lightning still on the DVR. Meanwhile, I assume others were participating in activities which will later be immortalized into either tragic or funny Black Friday memes...

0 comments: