Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

I can't seem to win with commuting today. I left work about an hour early as we'd had a power outage and the elevators and escalators were on the fritz, so coworkers and I hightailed it out via the working freight elevators, I did my comics shopping so I don't have to do it Friday and, because of the pre-Independence Day traffic and a massive accident by the Lincoln Tunnel that diverted tons of vehicles our way, I spent the next couple hours traversing the parking lot known as the Harlem River Drive. At least I was able to play my Harry Potter Pokemon Go game (it's actually called Wizards Unite but it'll always be HPPG to me), thanks to the bus' wifi. Then I come home and read about this new bottle cap roundhouse kick challenge, and it's all too much. Glad I have the day off tomorrow, I'm going to need the rest.

0 comments: