Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Not sure what's wrong with me, I can't seem to get my act together so far this week. I slept-walked through the morning once more, then woke up at lunch just enough to be interviewed by an old acquaintance (who be forgot because my recall sucks) about The Firesign Theatre (thank goodness more opinion than memory), then back to work where I honestly can't remember what I did but I got through it. I hope I can shake this off by the weekend! Maybe the cold has frozen my brain or something. Maybe it's the "ugly" sweater I've worn for my office's first-ever Ugly Sweater Day. Maybe it's Brexit anxiety, I certainly wouldn't want to travel in a submarine made of cheese. Oh well, perhaps my doctor will have some advice when I see her tomorrow.

0 comments: