Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

The day didn't start off that well, as I realized that somewhere between my evening and morning commute I'd lost my MetroCards, one of which I'd just refilled for next week. As I'm a regular I got a free ride down this morning and then hightailed it to the subway station to buy a new card. After Robin and I both scoured the house and found nothing I've concluded I'll be buying a second new card tomorrow to take care of next week. That and a few work things set the tone for my morning. Fortunately the day got better, and I've just finished assembling all the holiday cards and at least getting the finances ready to catch up on tomorrow. But I've definitely hit a wall now, so time to go to bed and dream about strange beauty queens of the last century.

0 comments: