Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 22, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

The landlord's back in town and has been by three times so far this afternoon/evening to get the boiler working right. At this point we're hoping the third time's the charm. I'm tired of using space heaters. I finally got all my paperwork together for my license renewal, can't believe how long it took me to find a Social Security card I never use except for this one thing (after tomorrow it goes in with my and Robin's passport). Got all my DC shows watched and most of my DC comics read, so that was progress considering I was too cold to do much else for most of the day (and the cold really exacerbated my knee pain). Next on my Netflix queue has got to come Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, if these Rachel Bloom videos are any indication:





The first link's care of The Mary Sue, and the second is via Women and Hollywood.

0 comments: