Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 23, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

It was supposed to be a day of rest, and I'm going to take a nap any minute, I swear, but it was hard to resist the call of forward movement with Robin's college friends visiting a bit more than a month from now. So we finally unpacked the new dishware we bought last New Year's Eve (two broken bowls, alas, which means the dreaded Follow-Up Action) and set up the new cordless landline set we've had for a couple of months, and tomorrow if I have the energy I'm cleaning out our coat/jacket closet so there's room for our friends' stuff when they come in. Meanwhile, off to sleep now, but not before wishing our friend Peter David a very happy 60th birthday (I think I've known him since we were both in our late 20's, which is like half our lives - wow!) and to honor the Writer of Stuff let's play with words:



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: