Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Belated Friday Cat Blogging (™ Kevin Drum)

Happy Caturday! I finally organized my clothes and now have a ton of ironing ahead, which pleases kitties just fine as they still get to play with the Magic Ironing Board Cover String:



That was well after the thunderstorm, when Amy found a new place to cower - the bottom of my bedside where I usually keep my sneakers:



Notice the comics next to her. There are three very full boxes' worth. This is why I'm not celebrating Free Comic Book Day today. I was originally going to drag Mom to a comic book store near her, but in the end I just wasn't sure FCBD was worth a 2-hours-each-way drive. But enough about that, here's Datsa posing by his food and water dishes as usual:



He's also glad I didn't schlep down to Jersey today, it would have been one less person at whom to meow incessantly.

0 comments: