Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Jury duty is over, and I'm not allowed to be called up again for at least the next four years. Good job, too -- even though I got the limited (i.e., "express") bus today, it's still almost an hour and a half each way, and tons more enforced inactivity, sitting, walking, sitting, standing, sitting, being questioned by the judge and lawyers, sitting, walking, and sitting. And then I got my piece of paper and hied it home. Tomorrow is catch-up day, and I'm pretty sure I have two follow-up interviews on Friday. My ComicMix column is up, the cats are fed, the internet and phone are behaving since Rob did a reboot this morning, and this parody McCain campaign site (via Chicago Dyke at Corrente) is like the last political silly site I have, so I welcome more suggestions via email!

0 comments: