Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

I've spent much of the day sleeping even though I hadn't planned on it. My rib muscles are so sore that I guess my body just said, "Right then, I'm going to break down and make sure you're immobile enough to start healing properly." Again, I'm just glad all this is going on before I return to full-time work. I hope the general seating during jury duty is comfy enough that I can continue to heal. Our internet and phone connection is still cutting out in spurts, which was annoying during my phone call with Mom this afternoon, but is still pretty minor compared to it being out altogether last Monday. I'd like it to hold steady enough to get through some more blog reading, though; unless I can bring my laptop to the courthouse and find wifi there it's going to be a boring few days! At least I'm getting through some comics, and speaking of pretty pictures here's a fun text image converter to play with (via Gerard)...

0 comments: