Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, February 15, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Dang. The cable/phone/internet connection supposedly fixed on Monday has been intermittently cutting out again. It's only for about half a minute at a time, but it's really annoying when I'm trying to order take-out or, you know, blogging. Rob's on a fairly tight deadline so we're leaving it until Monday to call Cablevision back; I just hope the FTP doesn't cut out when he's submitting completed pages. Gotta love the 21st century! Passport app and enclosures all done, so I'll be swinging by my favorite East Village post office after my interview this afternoon to finally mail in my renewal. That only leaves a couple months' worth of Previews to peruse, a mess of blogs to read, and probably another night or two of uninterrupted sleep, and I'll finally feel caught up again. Short opinion post(s) and Friday Cat Blogging to come. Meantime, how about some music?:



Via my "neighbor" (aka fellow Riverdalian) Keith R.A. DeCandido.

0 comments: