Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

White rabbits, and happy May Day! Well, I just got the definitive word yesterday that I'll need to really put my nose to the grindstone at the office -- my boss specifically warned against doing "any personal stuff" -- until this huge-ass project is done, which it needs to be for mid-July when my boss returns from his holiday. So at this point it looks like most if not all my blogging both here and on ComicMix will be done during early mornings, evenings and weekends, which means the stuff I usually do then will have to be squeezed into multitasking or eliminated or... oh, I don't know. But I do know this has put pay to my plans to look for a new job while my boss is overseas, as I won't even have time to go to the bathroom most days now, let alone leave the building for lunch, let alone go into the city for interviews. Looks like it's going to be a miserable spring-into-summer work-wise. Here, have some Spider-Man 1 and 2 in 30 seconds as re-enacted by bunnies. Don't know if we'll be seeing #3 this weekend or not -- I want to take my godson Jonny out for Free Comic Book Day but that'll depend on his parents. And of course my workload. Dang.

0 comments: