Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

We've decided to put all our eggs in one basket and venture out to the Food Fest tomorrow, as the forecasts we've seen all say 60% chance of rain Saturday and only 40% Sunday and we're going to play the odds. Besides, Datsa got Robin up at 4 AM (at least it was in the litter box this time, but he's not quite burying it even though we took the lid off to give him more maneuvering room) and he stayed up with the now-awake cats until feeding time so he's -- okay, they're -- catching a morning kip now. Today we're taking it easy, resting body aches, watching the Subway Series if it's not rained out (the Help From Heaven score so far: Leah's ahead of Dad, as the Mets won last night), and perhaps I'll post a little here and on ComicMix depending on my mood. I can at least put up some of those family photos from last weekend; look for them shortly. [And in case folks were wondering, yes, I have an opinion on the whole Mary Jane Washerwoman controversy going on in the feminist cultural blogosphere, and I'm saving it all for my next ComicMix column, which I've been scribbling on and off during the last few days.] Meantime here are all the Rocky movies in five seconds (via Keith):

Back to... okay, I admit it, back to my computer games...

0 comments: