Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 28, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Not a big computer day for me once more, although I've spent much of the day in YouTube Heaven (so to speak) watching Atheism: A Rough History of Disbelief, as Jonathan Miller is making the rounds of literate chat shows (Daily Show, Moyers) in support of the programme finally being aired in this country, and yet I cannot find it on any NY-area PBS stations so I decided to be proactive. Fascinating stuff, highly recommended. Also cleared our DVR of outstanding Moyers episodes, the last two Ugly Betty eps of the season, at least three Iron Chef America eps, and the first "return" of Studio 60 under NBC's just-stick-it-anywhere-and-run-it philosophy to get rid of remaining episodes. Yes, I'll be live-blogging one of them at Lance's place again. Also heard the sad news that Charles Nelson Reilly died, bummer. Do you think he would have liked the Joke Opener Generator (via Gerard)?

0 comments: