Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

It's been over 24 hours since my most recent ComicMix column was posted, and I have yet to receive a single comment on it over there. I really thought I would, I put a lot into this one. It is a puzzlement. Speaking of which, did you know you can make your own word search puzzle? You think maybe if I did one of, say, the ComicMix contributors, then I'd get comments?



Thanks to Karen for that link. In other news, the light at the end of the Huge-Ass Project tunnel is apparently not an approaching train. I can actually see the end of Phase I, for which I've now printed out the rest of the raw data to enter, and I even got a little proactive and started printing out database info for Phase II. Plus, I'm going into the city this afternoon so I only have another couple hours here. And heck, all my finances are even updated. Now if only this problem with my left leg/hip/back/whatever were straightened out, I'd be a relatively happy camper.

0 comments: