Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I was able to do a lot more blog posting to ComicMix yesterday than I have for awhile, so I think I'm finally getting used to the pressure being somewhat off of me during my boss' vacation (although he does keep calling, and the Huge-Ass Project still is what it is). Plus, I read two really nifty comics over the weekend, this one and this one, both of which I highly recommend. And I finished my weekly column, which is basically my reaction to all the recent feminist discussion going on in the comics blogosphere, so I got a lot off my plate there as well. And I got my anti-hyper-capitalism rant out of the way. So I'm in a fine, giggly, superhero'y kinda mood, only temporarily squashed by my boss calling again. My superhero identity for today is:

Name: Golden Muffin
Secret Identity: Elayne Riggs
Special Power: Walk through walls
Transportation: Psionic Rollerblades
Weapon: Psionic Grenade
Costume: Stainless Steel Evening Gown
Sidekick: Black Dan
Nemesis: Harold the Mad
Tragic Flaw: Fear of commitment
Favorite Food: Cheez Whiz

Now see, I know that's wrong, my favorite food is sushi! Anyway, the Superhero Discovery Page is via Gerard.

0 comments: