Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Robin's Current Projects

It's always cool to come across Robin's name in a context that has nothing to do with his work, as with this post by the mysterious Hippokrene (who I assume is female but can't tell). But it's been awhile since I've talked about what he's up to. Part of that is because the work hasn't been officially solicited, and our rule is to stay mum until it's actually up on DC's site.

Which one of the projects now is. Robin will be inking one of the Outsiders: Five of a Kind specials, the second one to be exact, over penciller Kevin Sharpe. Doesn't go on sale until August 8 so I'll probably give y'all another heads-up around then.

Naturally, it's driving me crazy that I can't yet talk about his regular assignments, but I'm promised that one will break soon...

0 comments: