Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Spring has sprung, the grass is ris, and I know where the flowers is. 'Cause 'round here the grass is still buried 'neath the St. Patrick's Day ice/snow mixture. That should be gone by tomorrow, when spring-like weather finally arrives. And after talking to Mom this morning I feel a lot calmer, so I think I'm finally starting to come out of my winter pain doldrums as well; now if only that darned sciatic nerve would unpinch! I'm packing my walking stick and allergy pills for the trip to Stony Brook this weekend, so I should get by okay. Meanwhile, I'm trying hard to catch up on other things...



The above button is from Giant Glass, which lets you create pictures and buttons and all sorts of nifty things. Via Gerard, of course.

0 comments: