Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

The back's getting a little better, to the point where I think taking pills and getting rest will do more for me than going to my orthopedist and having him tell me that I should rest and take pills. I've reluctantly started downing two ibuprofen in the morning and two more at night; I don't like to overdo ibuprofen because it plays a weird game with the alanine aminotransferase (ALT) levels in my liver, and considering that Leah died of liver complications that spread to the rest of her body that's not really the path I care to tread. On the other hand, if I moderate my dosage to only four a day I should be able to stop taking them as the pain lessened (which it's already started to do, at least when work isn't stressing me out). In any case, a good night's sleep (only two interruptions) certainly helped, so I'd like to think I'm on my way to recovery. We'll see how I feel after Rob and I do the food shopping tonight. In the meantime, how about another web game? Here's Tilox, recommended by Augie.

0 comments: