Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Or should I say o' the evening? I woke up this morning to find both Bloglines and Yahoo Mail have instituted changes, the former shrinking the type on my feed tree in order to implement some things to improve cruising speed, and the latter deciding to bring out a beta that looks just like an Outlook in-box. So I was looking forward to trying both of them out during the day, but the office internet connection which had gone down yesterday afternoon wasn't back up yet, and today it was discovered the culprit was a bit of fried hardware, and the new local IT consultant (hired just in time!) couldn't get there with the new part until I left (I greeted him on the way out of the parking lot), so it was a fairly unproductive day and I now have tons of online catch-up to do over the weekend. The political stuff alone will probably leave my head spinning. Have we gone to war with anyone else yet? 'Cause I'm ready with the Wartime Catchphrase Generator (via Gerard)!

0 comments: