Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging (™ Kevin Drum)

Oh yeah, they're still way into the gold string from the Godiva box, going on two weeks now.



Amy in particular can't get enough of it, and has taken to waiting on the floor near my side of the bed for me to wake up so that she can get some playtime in before I leave.



She's also started following me around. You have to understand, to all intents and purposes Amy is Robin's cat. She's tolerated me, at best. Now I think we've finally bonded. Way cool.



And here's a guest cat. Never mind who, I know who she is, and she's adorable.

Lastly, Colleen passes along a video of a cat so fascinated by the swirling water in the toilet that he's learned how to flush the thing. His owner audibly despairs of this new trick. Uh, fella, all you have to do is close the lid and the cat can't see the water any more...

0 comments: