Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Just So's Ya Know...

The NY Times has a World Cup blog. (Via Tom Spurgeon.) I won't be adding it to my regular reading list, but I'm all set to do some more work on the sidebar when I get home tonight (Blogger's been spotty enough of late that I don't want to risk them inadvertently wiping out my template without my home-based backup) and will duly report all the maintenance notes as I get to them - a few new folks to add, some address changes, that sort of thing. I'm still saving up bookmarks so I can do a link dump, but I want to get through the last couple weeks' worth of blogs first (stuff keeps distracting me!), so with any luck that linky love will come your way before I take off for my parents' house mid-morning tomorrow. (If anyone wants to meet me at MoCCA, drop me an email as I plan to attend on Sunday.)

0 comments: