Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Feeling much better now! The steroid regime ends tomorrow but I think the lingering cough has been driven out largely by the combination of antibiotics and Flonase (the latter of which also seems to be keeping any allergies I have under control); I've been on the bike twice this week; I think I have a better handle on office work today than yesterday and my boss won't be in tomorrow; I've given up hope of ever being able to access my Verizon email again but found the Gmail one much more suited for home-based personal correspondence since I was able to upload all my contact information into it (which came in handy when I had to look up my brother Gene's work number to call him for his birthday on Tuesday); and by golly it's going to be near 70 degrees Fahrenheit today and tomorrow! What's not to love? Via Augie, here's a guy doing some amazing juggling to the tune of Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End - remember all, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make!

0 comments: