Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 03, 2004

Feed Me, Seymour!

Back in late September I posted about those bloggers I love who hadn't yet acquired a syndicated feed for their blogs so my newsreader Bloglines (the only way I can get through the hundreds of blogs I regularly check) can alert me to and bring me their latest posts. I'm thrilled to report that both Roy Edroso and Avedon Carol now have RSS feeds on their blogs (you have all updated your blogrolls with Avedon's new URL, right?), and both August Pollak and Bob Harris are reportedly working on same. I'm a happy camper. Now, if only dinner turns out okay (only I could set off a smoke alarm by preheating the oven, then forget to turn it on again before putting in the turkey, meaning we aren't eating for at least another couple of hours...)

0 comments: