Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, November 29, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Still in laziness mode, being on vacation and all, so I only sorted all the DCU comics through "L" (and the ones through about "G" are now on shelves); most importantly I got to the point where we could unstack the remaining boxes and put Amy's dry food back up atop the living room bookcase where she can jump to it but Datsa can't. He had been sneaking up there via the stacked boxes to munch on the dry, and the expected physical discomfort followed, and of course being a cat he's not bright enough to connect the two, but (we hope) it's now a moot point. The "bad" news is, I haven't been reading any News+Views blogs, just the Kultcha ones, because I can't read comics and file comics and relax and do bloggy stuff as well so something had to give. I'm about to do another "mark read" purge. Once the comics are out of the way I'll probably return to normal posting/reading levels, whatever those are. Till then, I'll do things like my Silly Site o' the Day posts before I've gone to bed. So, have you taken the Trebuchet Challenge yet? Via Augie De Blieck.

0 comments: