Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Spent much of the day sorting DC comics, which are now alphabetized and ready to combine with the main longboxes for shelving, so naturally our DC comp box arrived this afternoon. It's Sisyphusian, but in a good way. After these are all done (and I'm in major comics-reading mode now as opposed to blog-reading mode so I imagine it'll be finished fairly soon) I start on the indies, speaking of which I just read this (via Tom Spurgeon's blog) and wish the He-Man guys luck even though Robin will never see his $1300 as he's not an MV person so my cheerleading is somewhat limited in its enthusiasm. (Do a search on "Pen-Elayne" and "Crossgen" for previous posts, I'm too tired to look for them now. I mean honestly, 3½ hours as it is and I'm expected to sit through the long version in a couple weeks?) So, before to bed, here's a site found by Julia, who browses eBay far better than me: It's Hello Kitty Grilled Cheese on Toast. Me, I consider it a minor miracle that I hard-boiled four eggs perfectly today, so there you are.

0 comments: