Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Ah, autumn, where the stunning-looking foliage around our place (update: see Robin's pictures) and on my commute is offset by the bright morning sun completely in my eyes when I try to look out of our long private road/driveway and can't see oncoming cars because other cars park too close to the edge of the exit and I almost get in an accident... Too many maintenance job calls are still coming in on my office phone line, but it's slightly less hectic than yesterday so I'm hoping the resulting headache allows me to catch up on things again. (Update again: Hah; my boss wound up coming in... the best-laid plans...) Congrats to Boston, I'm very pleased for my ex, and I too wish my former dad-in-law had lived to see their victory. I'm a bit less pleased with Blogger, as my edit page refuses to load, but I seem to be getting by on my meager coding knowledge. (Update once more, sorry, sorry: Seems fixed for now.) So let's see if I can do this right: via both Top Six'ers Mark Evanier and Tom Tomorrow, it's Peter Kuper's Richie Bush!

0 comments: