Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 28, 2003

Hello Everybody

Laura Gjovaag, here. Aka Tegan. Aka "that really scary Aquaman fan". While Elayne is off in Ohio having fun, I get the task of entertaining her daily blog audience. Like myself, Elayne has a goal of at least one blog entry per day for her blog. I'll be posting at least once tomorrow and Sunday, and I'll probably leave you with some final thoughts on Monday. For this first post, I thought I might introduce myself, so you know where I'm coming from.

I was born and raised in the Seattle area, and I have lived here all my life. I'm a happily married comic book nerd with a job in retail and a school-teacher husband. My current goal in life is to save up enough pennies to replace my aging computer with a laptop. I'm not lucky enough to be owned by a cat.

I think that about covers it. Hope you don't mind my intrusion into this blog...

0 comments: