Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, August 05, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I came into the office today on a Monday for a change, because tomorrow's volunteer activity starts first thing in the morning and I wanted to leave my laptop in my locking file cabinet so I wouldn't have to schlep it downtown. Got lots of work done, a few of my partners who were in as well were pleased to see me, there was no queue at the poke bowl place, and all in all it was worth it. Except for missing lots of Olympics - and at that point there are so many sports and so, so many ads in between them (and during) I'm actually burning out - I was fairly pleased with how things went. We'll see tomorrow, when the humidity is scheduled to turn to showers. In the meantime, won't you please steal a button for me (via BoingBoing)?

0 comments: