Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I overdid walking yesterday and my feet are paying the price today and probably into the immediate future. But it was another Manhattan day, being the warm body helping the PCAOB inspectors who never actually need help. Actually, they wrapped up today, which meant I had an actual function as I collected all their building passes before schlepping home two pairs of shoes which I never wear in the office, as well as other sundries purchased yesterday. Alas, no AC on the homeward bound bus, so I'm fairly well drenched now, although oddly not as bad as I was yesterday so I think I'm going to forgo a shower until tomorrow. Just too dang tired. At least there's the Olympics, and there are still butt-hurt ignorami out there braying about a horse on the Seine. You want a horse to bray about? Here you go.

0 comments: