Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Many of my comics friends are at either San Diego Comic Con or an east coast convention this weekend, and here I am watching the Olympics. Suits me fine! I think I'm finally getting past FOMO. The key is remembering the debilitating effects of actually having been there. I have enough weird body aches without deliberately inducing more. So it was the usual Saturday errands (groceries, laying out of pills for the coming week comics ordering and organizing, finance catch-up) and spectator sports today, with further sports to come tomorrow. Despite the aches I'm trying to keep up on the stationery bike, hoping that helps mitigate things. I'd love to be able to walk around parks, but for now One-Minute Park (via BoingBoing) will have to do.

0 comments: