Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 24, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I was able to take advantage of our first early-departure Friday of the summer, mostly by sleeping. At least until my uncle awoke me to wish me a happy Sabbath. Since I love my uncle very much and love hearing from him every week it's kind of pointless to play the atheist card here, but I need to remember this in future if I decide to use my time off to sleep and heal. I made an appointment with my endocrinologist for next Friday to discuss my A1C slide-in-the-wrong-direction, and I think that's it for medical appointments until I decide to have my next crown done. So far the discomfort in that tooth area has been fairly mild but it's getting literally irritating so perhaps that'll happen sometime this summer as well. I'm also jonesing for a new cat (or cats) but my theory is always that they find us, not the other way around. I do know I won't be using any of these names:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: