Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, April 06, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

The car started this morning with the same thumping type of noise that caused the belt to fall off last week, but this time the noise stopped after half a minute or so and didn't return, so we figure we're good to go. Thus relieved, we headed out to the main drag in Yonkers so I could get my hair cut at long last (not too bad but at my age it's really just enough to be shorn every now and again), pick up a prescription at the pharmacy, and shop at both H Mart (lots of dumplings and Asian soups!) and our usual place. Everything was done by noontime, and I then relaxed with baseball and comics reading. It was nice getting out again and tooling around, I don't feel as much need for the invisibility shield:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: