Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I finished up everything by 5 PM but probably should have departed Manhattan sooner, as it took half an hour for a bus to arrive and, as a consequence, the vehicle was way too full and my laptop and I had seat company. Unfortunately she was not very pleasant, talked on the phone the entire time, and generally made me very physically uncomfortable during the hour it took from the last pick-up to the first drop-off. I need to remember to do things differently on Thursdays. Next week it won't be an issue as I'm leaving early for a medical appointment (where I'll finally get my neck examined) so I'll be taking a different bus home. In other news, my mechanic has returned my car, and on Saturday I'll see if the power steering assembly is finally working as it should before I do my happy dance.

0 comments: