Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

With the car in the shop my mind races to all kinds of stupid things and, unfortunately, my insides follow. I can't wait to get it back tomorrow so all this physical nonsense stops! I'll have to let my folks know that I'm only taking a half day PTO, since I don't anticipating picking it up until mid-afternoon, but with any luck that will be that and I can cross one more thing off my list. Other than that it was a fairly quiet Easter Sunday, which of course we don't celebrate other than being very happy that Liverpool won and its two Premier League rivals had a 0-0 draw, since it puts the Reds back into first place. The Yankees seem to be extending their winning ways and the Mets their losing ones, but the season's still young. Or, who knows, maybe it's all an optical illusion:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: