Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 29, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I think I wrestled the workday into submission, particularly tech, but I'm never sure. First I got the car's oil changed and the power steering assembly looked at. I'll need some new parts but he adjusted the belt for the moment so it's no longer making a noise, so I decided to keep it as is until the next change. Then my work-based cloud drive cut out on me, and the IT guy and I needed to uninstall then reinstall it, but it's back on track now. And I missed a deadline on getting an ad to a charity for a client-based event but did some scrambling and now Tuesday has become the acceptable deadline. So I'm ahead of the game, and ready for the long weekend including the Monday trip to Mom's. Let's just hope my brain doesn't keep itself awake with random thoughts...

0 comments: