Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I'll be very happy when this bug is finally gone. In the meantime I have to be content with noticing when the pain isn't there and knowing this pain-free condition may soon be the norm, if I don't do anything stupid like, for instance, choking on a supplement when taking my evening pills. But I'm generally happy because our 2023 taxes are done, and I'm also caught up on current finances! We prepped pretty well this time, and it only took a couple of hours, and we celebrated by cringe-watching Finian's Rainbow with me ingesting a wee dram of strawberry Bailey's and that's about as Irish as either of us gets on what really should be called St. Catty's Day. In any case, I encourage you all to get happy, as these dancers did during the first year of the pandemic.

0 comments: