Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

I think Robin and I have now perfected the art of shopping at our local supermarket. Once again we were there and back in about an hour, including the drive, and are staying put for the rest of this lovely weekend, windows open and prepping for tomorrow's taxes. Rob's printed out receipts and I'm still trying to get my act together enough to catch up on current finances, let alone 2023, but this dang bug won't leave me alone. The shoulder and neck area is well enough to afford me an afternoon nap, although it's still cracking weirdly when I move my neck, but I was rudely awoken a few hours ago by a massive calf cramp that seemed to last at least a half a minute before it started to ease, so I guess I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy some French and Saunders visiting the repair shop.

0 comments: