Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 06, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

The leg/foot pain is finally fading! I went out this morning to hit the two local supermarkets, walking the one block between them, and even though it was early in the morning and I wasn't outside that long I arrived home thoroughly exhausted. The foot was bothering me when I left but gradually eased throughout the day, and I feel like I'm back to near-normal now. And in the meantime I got most of my other Saturday stuff done! So now I'm restless with tons of mental energy (because being in pain saps that completely) but I possess no physical energy so it's a bit of a quandary. Kind of like crocticles. I mean, I don't know anyone who would wear Crocs in the first place, so maybe the type of person who would is also the type of person who would like this add-on?

0 comments: