Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Spontaneity was today's mood, as we got in the car intending to go food shopping and wound up going up the Saw Mill Parkway to Macy Park to take our annual local foliage photos, then back via the equally splendid Spring Brook Parkway. Beauty has finally come to this area! It was also an out-with-the-old day, as I find I've been losing weight lately without actually trying to, resulting in most of my jeans now being too big for me. I quickly ordered a size 18 for delivery, hoping it's not too wishful-thinking small, and retained the four or so size 20's that are quickly becoming too roomy. I suppose it's a good problem to have, but not one I actually sought, so this whole thing leaves me a bit weirded out. Speaking of which, here are some scary pumpkin ideas.

0 comments: