Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

What a terrific but exhausting day! We met up with one of our comic industry friends, retired inker Phyllis, and her husband Richie for a day at the New York Botanical Garden. And I mean a day! We were there four full hours, and got to see a lot of the stuff Robin and I had missed when we just did the outdoor parts last month. Phyllis is very knowledgeable about horticulture, so I learned a lot too. And I was much more impressed by the Kusama art installations now that I've seen more of them. Maybe they can get Fábio Gomes Trindade for their next art attractions. Anyway, glad we're only a 20-minute drive away, as we're back and relaxing and I will most definitely not be going on the bike this evening...

0 comments: