Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Today we tried, for the first and probably the last time, pick-up service at the Stop & Shop where we usually go at an ungodly hour in the morning. They still didn't have a number of things we wanted, but we were able to fill our list better during the middle of the afternoon (for one, we actually scored some beer, which cannot be sold in New York before 8 AM on weekdays). I was also able to go to the local FedEx office to send out a work-related document, and found that I don't have to deal with that awful parking lot in the future as I can order pickups online. I came back to lots of work that kept me overtime until almost 7 PM, so no real time to think about possible vaccine side effects. Of which, as far as I can tell, there are none. My shoulder hurt a lot yesterday into this morning, but that's completely gone now. I'm tired but I think most of that is eating late combined with allergens. And I keep seeing hat-wearing snakes but am assured that is not a hallucination.

0 comments: