Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Once again my body got started a bit later than I'd like, but I managed to cook an omelet for breakfast, fold the laundry Robin did (he's a much hardier soul than me today, up and down the stairs at least three times with laundry loads in this cold), and use up the cornbread stuffing mix and the last of the broth to make stuffing to be eaten at a later date (so I can get rid of the gravy that's been in the fridge a week or two too long). It does give me a sense of accomplishment to have side dishes at the ready when the weather turns colder. Tomorrow looks to be the best day of the coming week, and I should be home from the dentist long before the storm hits. At which point I'd advise listening to this guy

Via BoingBoing. He sounds a bit... frustrated, doesn't he?

0 comments: