Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 25, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

Today's ambitious project was trying and failing to find the document we'd created of our kitchen appliance inventory, spurred on by an episode of Good Eats mentioning a mortar and pestle. I found our m&p just fine but couldn't locate the list, which means the actual project of re-inventorying everything will begin this week. Meanwhile I've started getting antsy again, but not enough to want to go out in this killer pollen season. So yeah, I'm going a bit stir-crazy, but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel with Phase I reopenings starting in Westchester and Long Island soon. That is, if we can all stay out of the way of the dreaded dihydrogen monoxide. Not sure how we do that and stay hydrated...

0 comments: