Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, THAT was a day and a half. Diabetes doc first (what a surprise, changing up my meds again even though my numbers are down), then work where I spent almost five hours catching up on email, then we have this big accelerated deadline for the end of the fiscal year and tons of stuff has to be finished tomorrow (and I've barely started), then we had our annual end-of-fiscal-year party (this time at Rockefeller Center) where I attended for like a half hour and couldn't breathe amid the crowds despite much of it being outdoors, so I caught a bus around 6:15 and finally home two and a half hours later because, hey, it's UN Week and traffic is completely snarled! Good lord I'm exhausted just writing that. At least the day flew by... or did it?



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: