Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

We spent the day picking Mom up from the rehab place where she's been for the last couple weeks as her foot bone reknits, and resettling her at home with her new walker, a borrowed wheelchair, pretty much all the necessities. By the time we left she was hardly using the wheelchair at all, so I think she's going to be just fine. Now I have to concentrate on work stuff, as I'll doubtless have more than a week's worth of job stuff to do in barely three days. But I'm ready. In an era where you can get folks from all around the world to record a song together, getting me back on schedule should be a cinch:



Via Laughing Squid. How can they do this so perfectly and yet folks on the Weather Channel still have like 5-second lags whenever they try to talk to each other?

0 comments: