Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, June 07, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Home from Mom's house, and feeling not that much better than when I left. The reading room is still my best friend; glad I'll be near it for much of the rest of the weekend. Such a gorgeous day, though, that we had to take a walk to the local diner, where I only ate about half my dinner so I'm still, as mentioned above, not well. Hoping to finish up my story tomorrow so Robin and I can work out the visuals. Slight problem, I realized I'd done the first few pages in iambic TETRameter instead of PENTameter, and I really need it to resemble the Bard more than Hallmark so that'll take a bit more work. But the only plans for the next few days are food shopping and possibly going to Riverfest across the street from where we live (weather permitting), where I'm sure to check out the mobile pet adoption event because, you know, adorable puppies and kittens. One thing I will not be doing is this:



Pretty spot-on Attenborough impression, though. Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: