Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, June 25, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Blogaround coming perhaps as soon as next week, as we're going into quiet season now at the office and almost everyone whom I support will be out since Independence Day falls mid-week. In the meantime I'm just trying to get through today. On Saturday I made a yummy stir fry with the usual Chinese veg (bok choy, baby corn, snow peas), aromatics (garlic, ginger, scallions), tofu, and three different kinds of mushrooms. Didn't miss the absence of rice at all. But something in that stir fry caused insomnia two nights running (as I made a lot and had enough for two dinners). Yesterday I napped a bit in the afternoon but I couldn't make up for the lack of sleep at the office today, so I'm very zombified at present. So let's catch up with some rock stars:



That one's via Laughing Squid. And this one...



...is also via Laughing Squid. Go figure.

0 comments: